Gain Enterprise Global Inventory across Channels and Business Units Limitations
Inventory Visibility across channels, business units, and locations (manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, fulfillment centers, stores, and 3rd party warehouses) is an integral part of enterprise supply chain management. Enterprises have multiple teams and applications, namely vendor relations, warehouse ops, order management, buying and merchandise teams, with different ways of representing the same inventory pieces.
The main aim of this project is to provide a unified platform for looking at inventory from an overall enterprise perspective, slice and dice inventory and visualize it in any form required by any subset team of an enterprise and perform various operations on this inventory by taking in all data from various integration layers involved in multiple systems for managing the enterprise inventory.
- The customer relies on multiple applications, including third–party SaaS solutions documents such as purchase orders, sales orders, transfer orders, work orders, and inbound & outbound shipments, with multiple integrations leading to inventory discrepancies
- The customer lacks an Orchestration platform that gives a global inventory picture (enterprise dashboard) across all in transit and four wall inventories for both finished and raw goods.
- Customers had an immense need for clarity on inventory positioning by buckets across channels in a unified location to orchestrate the alternative fulfillment plan(B) based on the supply chain signals
- Unify all documents and transactions across various integrated systems (DEMAND PLANNING, PROCUREMENT, LOGISTICS, WAREHOUSE, ORDER MANAGEMENT, SUPPLIER, MANUFACTURER) across multiple systems and business units onto UCBOS.
- Map and build the inventory semantics by channel, positions/locations, vendor, lot#, serial #, country of origin inventory buckets, inventory type, fulfillment status, or any other critical information that inventory should be tracked by for the evolving business needs.
- Enable users to visualize the inventory life cycle, mainstream allocation strategies, and model disruption-driven allocation strategies.
- Configure rules by disruption signals to trigger disruption time allocation strategies
“The UCBOS augmentation delivers on the promise of accelerating speed to market while reducing the complexity and costs that are associated with the technology enablement of today’s complex supply chains!”
Fortify Every Supply Chain Link for Business Resiliency
Recent business disruptions exposed inefficiencies in the supply chain, making retailers realize that old playbooks are not good enough and new rules must be written to sustain the new normal.
UCBOS, Inc. is a USA-based No-Code Software firm helping enterprises achieve strategic business advantage through a 100% Configurable Supply Chain Platform that delivers business outcomes 10x faster.
Its vision is to help enterprises self-learn, adapt, and achieve ontology-driven interoperability using dynamic business data models and rapidly gain supply chain clarity, customer promise reliability, and business agility.
© UCBOS, Inc. UCBOS® and the UCBOS Logo® are trademarks of UCBOS, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.