Streamlining Emissions Accountability with UCBOS
Using a Unified Platform to Record, Analyze and Manage Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Attain clear picture of environmental impact from a company’s day to day operations.
- Attain clear record of emissions activity that is 100% configurable in No-Code Platform (UCBOS).
- Reduction of redundant tasks by eliminating need for spreadsheets and manual calculations.
- Ability to predict the emissions created for a planned shipment/operation and mitigate emissions with alternate business plans like Resource optimizations in exchange for customer perks or higher delivery cost or optimize load till ‘n’ hour or remodel transportation planning systems with emission thresholds
The tracking of greenhouse gas emissions has become an increasingly important aspect of supply chain management. Environmental regulations that require companies to report their emissions has led to the need for an unintrusive way to track operational output of greenhouse gases. Unfortunately, most transportation and carrier management systems offer all in one option whereas it is not realistic to have single vendor for all business units or companies.
- Customer is motivated to minimize their operational carbon output due to government regulations and incentives.
- Customer deals with multiple supply chain products for various business units and lacks integrated solution
- Customer also rely on third party logistics have even greater difficulty measuring carbon output, as actual mileage, fuel type and other critical information is less accessible.
- Having to manually track greenhouse gas emissions uses valuable time and resources that could be better utilized.
- Use pre-existing data from multiple supply chain sources (Vendors, 3rd party Logistic providers, Transportation) and unify it in one system (UCBOS).
- Create table of preset values to use as conversions from fuel to carbon.
- Allow one or multiple business units or companies to input specific information on their vehicles’ fuel economy to a desired level of specificity (by geo, business unit or company level).
- Configure an application that will use this pre-existing data to return total emissions, as well as insights about a company’s greenhouse gas output, without any further user input.
- Streamlined the internal and external process to capture and report sustainability related information
“The UCBOS augmentation delivers on the promise of accelerating speed to market while reducing the complexity and costs that are associated with the technology enablement of today’s complex supply chains!”
Fortify Every Supply Chain Link for Business Resiliency
Recent business disruptions exposed inefficiencies in the supply chain, making retailers realize that old playbooks are not good enough and new rules must be written to sustain the new normal.
UCBOS, Inc. is a USA-based No-Code Software firm helping enterprises achieve strategic business advantage through a 100% Configurable Supply Chain Platform that delivers business outcomes 10x faster.
Its vision is to help enterprises self-learn, adapt, and achieve ontology-driven interoperability using dynamic business data models and rapidly gain supply chain clarity, customer promise reliability, and business agility.
© UCBOS, Inc. UCBOS® and the UCBOS Logo® are trademarks of UCBOS, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.