Enterprise Asset Automation Delivers Business Agility
Improved Customer Experience
Inventory Accuracy & Clarity
The customer is part of hospitality industry and growing the business with collection of distinguished properties around the world. They own a total area of 6,500 m², and a gross built up area of 10,000 m² with an estimated annual production capacity of 2000 hotel rooms. They are very much committed to provide the best experience to their guests during their stay.
- Asset reconciliation is manual, labor intensive, and erroneous
- Inability to tag assets with barcode labels and track them against the master data management solutions
- Asset reconciliation impacts checkout SLAs and invoicing procedures
- Lacks real time integration with the source system that holds master asset data
- Inability to plan preventive and predictive Maintenance schedules, work order assignments, and labor planning.
- Total cost of ownership is not accurate
- Designed Custom Labels in various types and sizes to augment assets with barcode scanning
- Seamless integration of asset physical count results back to master data management systems
- Enabled system tracked maintenance schedules, labor effort tracking, parts replacement history
- Streamlined check out and invoicing process
- Established an enterprise level asset management solution that is capable of tracking and scanning assets in 100% systemic process
- Solution enabled enterprise owners with real time visibility of inventory count, statuses, maintenance schedules, availability status, and the involved cost associated in owning versus renting the asset
- Minimal manual interventions led to better customer experience
UCBOS has taken a different approach. Developers can use UCBOS to implement a full complement of supply chain-related process-centric applications that leverage data from SCM applications without writing any code.
Top Digital Transformation, Cloud Computing, Low-Code, and DevOps Influencer
Fortify Every Supply Chain Link for Business Resiliency
Recent business disruptions exposed inefficiencies in the supply chain, making retailers realize that old playbooks are not good enough and new rules must be written to sustain the new normal.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us!
UCBOS, Inc. is a USA-based No-Code Software firm helping enterprises achieve strategic business advantage through a 100% Configurable Supply Chain Platform that delivers business outcomes 10x faster.
Its vision is to help enterprises self-learn, adapt, and achieve ontology-driven interoperability using dynamic business data models and rapidly gain supply chain clarity, customer promise reliability, and business agility.
© UCBOS, Inc. UCBOS® and the UCBOS Logo® are trademarks of UCBOS, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.