Interoperable Supply Chain Matters
Post-COVID, the large Food Manufacturing, and Groceries are going through rapid business changes due to explosive growth. Both IT and Business are constrained with capacity limitations, labor shortages, integrating newly acquired businesses’ systems, enforcing flexible policies between regions, implementing alternate allocation and fulfillment strategies, and adding variations to their business models and product lines.
Compay Name: UCBOS, Inc.
Bio: UCBOS, Inc. is a USA-based business composable technology firm with the mission to augment the supply chain through semantics. Its vision is to let enterprises self-learn, adapt and glorify dynamic logical business data models for interoperability to fast track solutions, and embrace new technologies including AI, ML, and IoT in days or weeks to achieve supply chain clarity, customer promise reliability, and business agility
Innovative Business Strategy creates the edge, and it mandates complicated supply chains.
To address the above challenges, FMGs are planning and executing the following major programs.
- Experimenting with new manufacturing, distribution, and delivery models
- Increasing Capacity through new facility acquisitions, 3PLs, and Contract Manufacturers
- Facility Automation to manage SLAs, and labor shortages
- Building business value from IoT, transportation signals, and Market data
- System Integrating multiple SCM ecosystems after Mergers
These are traditionally long programs that cost arms and legs and, as per analysts, have low probabilities of success. The new post COVID-19 trend is to be creative in their business and pick programs that yields faster business outcomes. Innovating while orchestrating between legacy, ERP, and ALL-STAR APPs is time-consuming and complex.
Interoperable Supply Chain is the fulcrum to deliver on your business commitments.
According to IDC, B2B integrated interoperable business delivers:
- 335% average ROI
- 51% more efficient management of B2B transactions
- 41% faster to onboard new partners
Food Manufacturing and Groceries are prioritizing initiatives that give higher ROI where system interoperability is the central piece.
- Rolling out Pre-allocation capabilities between disparate systems without taking a big bang single ERP / single SCM module approach
- Enabling Fulfillment decision-making process with higher accuracy at a higher level across multiple SCM ecosystems enforcing regional policies
- Execute Alternate fulfillment strategies across regions and systems enforced without disrupting existing business operations and IT solutions
- Rolling out Shared visibility and execution across value network
However, IT and Business are tasked to deliver new initiatives in less time and money with minimal risk.
Leveraging traditional technologies for newer initiatives is the mere definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
They are now thinking outside the box and looking for new ways to produce faster outcomes. Post-COVID, few technology trends are evolving to expedite the business initiatives.
- High adoption rate to business composable solutions rather than custom-coded solutions
- Smart Integrations between cloud and on-prem with zero throw away builds
- Mapping the entire Supply Chain with Piercing visibility using logical data models and No-Code solutions
Supply Chain has spent enough time beholden to their vendors to run their business. It is time to augment our core systems and take control of our systems and data. So let’s break the cycle and execute Design, Compose and Extend 10X Faster.
Learn more about how you can enable a dynamic, unified logical data model within weeks.
Contact the supply chain experts at UCBOS!
Transform Your Transformation
UCBOS, Inc. is a USA-based business composable technology firm with the mission to augment the supply chain through semantics. Its vision is to let enterprises self-learn, adapt and glorify dynamic logical business data models for interoperability to fast track solutions, and embrace new technologies including AI, ML, and IoT in days or weeks to achieve supply chain clarity, customer promise reliability, and business agility.
© UCBOS, Inc. UCBOS® and the UCBOS Logo® are trademarks of UCBOS, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.